Sunday 22 February 2015

Colourways

 
As discussed in my final tutorial, Alex suggested having a nearly identical collection in two different colourways. My first colour palette has come from my first live brief that I was initially doing when I was in Weave, taken from one of Atelier Bingo's collages. My second has been taken from images that I had found when searching for inspirational floral prints on Pinterest. (Mood board shown in development work).
 
I enjoy how the two different colour palettes give the designs an entirely different feel. For example, I see the first colour palette more for interiors (specifically wallpaper and fabric for upholstery) as its much more subtle in tone, whereas the second is much more vibrant and playful, perfect for Tigerprint gift wrap.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment